7 DAY Excursion of Zimbabwe and Zambia
6 days in Zimbabwe and 1 day in Zambia.
- Arrival @ Robert Mugabe International Airport
- Greeted by your Zimbabwean tour guide and transferred to the local hotel.
- Refreshment and briefing then city tour (if possible depending on arrival of your flight)
- Lunch or Dinner, unwind and rest for your early morning departure on day 2
- Start off to Masvingo via Mutare.
- Stop over at Christmas Pass seeing the aerial view for breath taking pictures of Mutare Zimbabwe’s 3 largest city.
- Spend a night at Golden Peacock or Troute Back Inn
- Packed breakfast
- Start off early to Great Zimbabwe in Masvingo renowned for its natural beauty via Nyanyadzi.
- Stop over at Nyanyadzi Hot spring in Chipinge, immense your legs in natural hot water as a massage/therapy and relax
- Depart Nyanyadzi to Great Zimbabwe passing through Bikita communal areas. Bikita has some of the largest lithium mines in the country
- Arrive at Great Zimbabwe, rest or see the ruins and leave Masvingo to Harare after lunch
- Dinner in Harare, spend the night at Bronte Hotel
- Spend the whole day in Harare seeing the sites. Spend the night at Bronte Hotel
- Fly to Victoria Falls early in the morning**
- Cross to Livingstone and spend the whole day on the Zambian side visiting museum, shopping and seeing the sites.
- Return to the Zimbabwean side, stay at Shearwater, and engage in a cultural affair if we return on time.
- Spend the whole day touring Victoria Falls then fly back to Harare in the evening.
- A Visit to the Cultural and Craft Market
- Complete your covid testing
- An afternoon optional activity in Vic Falls (Helicopter Flight, Bungee Jumping, Bridge Swing, Village Tour)**
- Upon arrival in Harare enjoy some night life around the city, or a quiet night at the hotel
- Do a little shopping if time permits then fly back home or onto the next leg of your journey
Immigration process at the Zambia border is based on the passport that you hold and fees may vary for visas to enter. A separate COVID test may be required to enter and will have to be paid this cost is not calculated in the package.
- Single person$3500
- 2-30 people$3200/person
- 31-49 people$3000/person
- 50+ people$2800/person
- Accommodation – Hotel/lodge in double/twin rooms for 6 nights, single room for solo travelers
- 3 Meals daily as indicated
- Return Airport transfers
- Ground transportation
- Bottled water in the vehicle
- Return flight to Harare/Victoria Falls
Not included in price:
- Drinks and beverages
- Meals where not indicated
- Any items of personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- International flights
- Immunization cost in country (if needed)
- COVID-19 testing for border crossings
- Any items or activities not mentioned in the itinerary/Inclusions
Length of activities in each region may be affected by arrival/departure times via flights
- Landing time USA-Harare.
- Harare -Vic falls
- Vic falls- Harare.
- Harare -USA via Joburg or Addis
- All optional activities are at your own expense