Day 01: Arrival in Tanzania
Clients’ arrival at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO) in Tanzania. Soon after clearing all the immigration procedures at the airport, transfer to the hotel in Arusha town, about 50Km in 45 minutes. Accommodation in Arusha Mount Meru Hotel or similar hotel, bed and breakfast included.
Day 02: Arusha – Tarangire Park
In the morning just after early breakfast, leave Arusha for Tarangire National Park, with picnic lunch boxes, arrive in Tarangire just before noon and start the game drive in the park.
Tarangire National Park is famous for baobab trees and huge herds of elephants. River Tarangire which crosses the park is very important to flora and fauna in this park. At noon, stop for picnic lunch in the picnic site in the park. After having the picnic lunch, continue the game viewing in the park till the end of the day. Dinner and overnight at Tarangire Simba Lodge/Burunge Tented Camp / Maramboi Tented Camp, full board included.
Day 03: Tarangire Park – Ngorongoro Crater
Early in the morning, leave Tarangire for Ngorongoro Crater. On arrival at Ngorongoro, descend into the crater floor for the crater tour. In the crater floor, you will have a chance to view all the big five land mammals and other mammals. At noon, enjoy the picnic lunch by the hippo pool inside the crater.
In the late afternoon, leave the crater for Arusha and check in the hotel for dinner and overnight. Mount Meru Hotel or similar Hotel, bed and breakfast included.
Return to Peace Matunda Campground to work on refurbishing a 9 room school block then depart to Arusha or Kilimanjaro Airport.
Transfer from the hotel to Kilimanjaro International Airport and arrive there on time as indicated on the flight tickets.
The above safari itinerary is provisional and can be modified if necessary to meet the needs of the clients. The rooms’ availability in the proposed lodges will be confirmed at the time of reserving the safari with us. Reserving early is recommended especially for the arrivals in high seasons for the sake of rooms’ availability.
Prices are subjected to changes at any moment if there is a rise in park entry fees, or changes in accommodation but in case like that, we will inform the clients/agent as early as possible
01 June to 31 Dec, 01 Jan to 31 March.
2 people = $1800/person
3 people= $1620/person
4 people= $1300/person
5 people+= $1180/person
1 April to 31 May
3 people= $1300/person
4 people= $1100/person
5+ people = $980/person
- Children under 3 years of age – Free of charge
- Children 3 – 12 years sharing, 50% of adult rate.
- Children 3 – 12 years occupying their own room, 75% of adult rate.
- Airport transfers before and after safari
- Hotel in Arusha for 3 nights in bed and breakfast
- Transport in safari vehicles during the safari in the parks
- Accommodation on full board, in safari lodges / luxury Tented Camps
- Park entry fees to all mentioned parks
- Bottles of drinking water during the safari
- Services of our professional driver-guides
- Tips to the driver guides
Not included in price:
- International flights for arrival and departure
- Visa fees for Tanzania
- Beverages in the lodges/Tented Camps, like alcohols or soft drinks
- Optional day activities in Arusha town
- Travel insurances
- All personal expenses