Drive to the Serengeti national park, game drive en-route across the Southern plain of the Serengeti national park which used to be the breeding ground for migratory Wild beasts, migratory animals occupy the plain for breeding before moving clockwise towards the western Serengeti and northern thereafter cross the border . Dinner and overnight at the Campsite located in the middle of Serengeti National park, a place known as Seronera sometimes referred to as the heart of the Serengeti.
Take an Early morning game drive at the heart of the Serengeti national park around the Seronera river circuit where common predators hunt in early morning. The river makes the base for the resident animals which are not migrant grazing on the river basin which is always green. Dinner and overnight at the Seronera campsite located in central Serengeti.
Early morning game drive in Serengeti (central) and come back to the camp for Brunch (Breakfast and Lunch together) then proceed with game en-route to the famous Ngorongoro conservation Area for dinner and overnight.
With picnic lunch boxes drive down to the famous Ngorongoro crater for full day game drive, the Ngorongoro crater is sometimes referred to be the Garden of Eden of the Noah Ark, the crater provide the home for the big five, Wild beasts, Zebras and uncountable number of gazelles and thousands of pinkish flamingoes. Later in the afternoon drive back to Arusha for dinner and overnight.
Project rebuilding the Peace Matunda School and orphanage or helping to educate the students in STEM and English.
Spend a day learning more about Tanzanian and Meru cultures and go shopping in the local markets. Drive to airport
The above safari itinerary is provisional and can be modified if necessary to meet the needs of the clients. The rooms’ availability in the proposed lodges will be confirmed at the time of reserving the safari with us. Reserving early is recommended especially for the arrivals in high seasons for the sake of rooms’ availability.
Amounts listed are per person. Prices are subjected to changes at any moment if there is a rise in park entry fees, or changes in accommodation but in case like that, we will inform the clients/agent as early as possible.
01 June to 31 Dec, 01 Jan to 31 March.
2 people = $2200/person
3 people= $2000/person
4 people= $1700/person
5+ people= $1400/person
1 April to 31 May
3 people= $1700/person
4 people= $1500/person
5+ people = $1100/person
- Children under 3 years of age – Free of charge
- Children 3 – 12 years sharing, 50% of adult rate.
- Children 3 – 12 years occupying their own room, 75% of adult rate.
- Airport transfers before and after safari.
- Hotel in Arusha for 3 nights in bed and breakfast
- Transport in safari vehicles during the safari in the parks
- Accommodation on full board, in safari lodges/luxury Tented Camps
- Park entry fees to all mentioned parks
- Bottles of drinking water during the safari
- Services of our professional driver-guides
- Tips to the driver guides
Not included in price:
- International flights for arrival and departure
- Visa fees for Tanzania
- Beverages in the lodges/Tented Camps, like alcohols or soft drinks
- Optional day activities in Arusha town
- Travel Insurances
- All personal expenses