Day 01: Arrival in Zanzibar
Arrival in Zanzibar, meet at the Airport/Seaport, transfer to the hotel in Stone town. Check in for one night in a double room (sea/pool view room) on a full board basis.
Zanzibar Serena Hotel/Tembo Hotel/ Dhow Palace Hotel.
Day 02: Stone Town – Beach Hotel
In the morning, after breakfast, set out for Stone town tour; Zanzibar Stone town was declared as The World heritage site by UNESCO, with a local guide you will walk on the footsteps of Arab Sultans of Zanzibar. Discovery of the wonderful labyrinths of Zanzibar, visit of the historical sites, presentation of the Zanzibar doors, their roles and significance. Return to the hotel at around noon for lunch. After lunch, transfer to the beach hotel on the north or east of Zanzibar, accommodation on full board basis.
Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel / Pongwe Hotel / Kendwa Rocks Beach Hotel.
Day 03-06: Beach Stay
Four more days at the hotel beach stay, optional activities can be requested to the hotel operators, including Spice tour, Jozzani Forest, Safari blue, snorkeling, etc.
Accommodation on full board basis, Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel / Pongwe Hotel / Kendwa Rocks Beach Hotel.
Day 07-09: (Optional) Peace Matunda Project then depart to the Airport/Seaport. Stay at Peace Matunda Camp site in Tents
Transfer to the airport or seaport and arrive there on time as indicated on your flight tickets. End of Zanzibar stay.
The above safari itinerary is provisional and can be modified if necessary to meet the needs of the clients. The rooms’ availability in the proposed lodges will be confirmed at the time of reserving the safari with us. Reserving early is recommended especially for the arrivals in high seasons for the sake of rooms’ availability.
Prices are not set and will be based on time of booking and the rates that our partner hotels are offering at that time. As well as Airline rates to Zanzibar during that time.
Lodges, hotels, and tented camps base their prices on double occupancy and charge an additional fee for solo travelers. Likewise, accommodations on Kilimanjaro, or staying in the Serengeti are priced based on two occupants to each tent. If you are traveling alone but would like to share a room/tent, every effort will be made to match you with a roommate. You will be charged for the single occupancy, but refunded if you are matched with a roommate
Serena Hotel and Ras Nungwi Beach Hotel:
- High Season: 01 June to 31 Dec, 01 Jan to 31 March = $3200/person
- Low Season: 1 April to 31 May = $2750/person
Tembo Hotel and Pongwe Beach Hotel:
- High Season: 01 June to 31 Dec, 01 Jan to 31 March = $2300/person
- Low Season: 1 April to 31 May = $1800 /person
Dhow Palace Hotel and Kendwa Rocks Beach Hotel:
- High Season: 01 June to 31 Dec, 01 Jan to 31 March = $1800/person
- Low Season: 1 April to 31 May = $1400/person
Optional quote before arrival in Zanzibar:
- Bus transfer fees from Arusha to Dar es Salaam – $100/person
- Hotel in Dar es Salaam – $100/person
- Ferry from Dar to Zanzibar – $50/person
- Flight from Arusha to Zanzibar – $230/person
- Flight from Dar to Zanzibar – $100/person
- Accommodation in Zanzibar in a double room, on full Board basis
- All transfers shown in the package
Not included in price:
- Local and Internationals flights
- Gratuities for guide/Driver
- Activities in Zanzibar (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks
- All personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Covid-19 testing or vaccination